TT Geared Motor with Encoder (6V 160RPM 120:1 L Shape)
This is the DFRobot TT Micro DC geared motor with encoder. It is a motor with a 120:1 gearbox and an integrated quadrature encoder that provides a resolution of 16 pulse single per round giving a maximum output of 1920 within one round. With an Arduino controller and motor driver, applications for this include a closed-loop PID control or PWM motor speed control. This motor is an ideal option for mobile robot projects. The copper output shaft, embedded thread and reinforced connector greatly extends the motor's service life. The encoder interface is compatible with DFRobot's Gravity interface.
- Gear ratio: 120:1
- No-load speed @ 6V: 160 rpm
- No-load speed @ 3V: 60 rpm
- No-load current @ 6V: 0.17A
- No-load current @ 3V: 0.14A
- Max Stall current: 2.8A
- Max Stall torque: 0.8kgf.cm
- Rated Torque: 0.2kgf.cm
- Encoder Operating Voltage: 4.5~7.5V
- Motor Operating Voltage: 3~7.5V (Rated voltage 6V)
- Operating Ambient Temperature: -10~+60°C
- Weight: 50g
- Micro DC Motor with Encoder-SJ02 x1
- JST 2-Pin motor cable x1
- JST 4-Pin encoder cable x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.