The intellegent Matrix is a 8x16 (128) array of smart RGB pixels that can be controlled from a single microcontroller pin!
- Super bright 24-bit RGB color (not multiplexed)
- Expandable -- make larger arrays by stacking multiple boards horizontally or vertically
- Control each board with 1 microcontroller pin (series mode, 128 RGB LEDs) OR
- Control each board with 8 microcontroller pins (1 byte, Parallel mode, 8 rows of 16 RGB LEDs each)
- Expand this configuration for larger matrices. A series matrix will still be controlled with 1 control signal, and a parallel matrix by 8 signals.
- Very low profile - lets you make a thin matrix
- Compatible with Adafruit Neo Pixel Library
- Drive up to 25 boards with 5V 400W power supply
- 0.6” LED spacing - horizontal / vertical
- Input voltage : 3V3 - 5V0
- Max current 2.6 Amperes / board (measured at 100% duty cycle on R, G, and B at 5V)
- RGB WS2811 smart pixel LEDs
- Large format displays
- Mood lighting
- Holiday lighting
- Super bright full color word clock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.