A customizable Breathalyzer that talks and tells you how much you’ve had to drink. It’s also open source and can easily be modified with your own text on the LCD screen and audio MP3 files.
When tethered to a PC with a USB cable, it has additional features including character animations, Breathalyzer Tweets, text to speech, weather and stock read-outs, and a Photobooth feature.
The Talking Breathalyzer is not a professional Breathalyzer and should be used for Amusement Purposes Only.
Talking Breathalyzer Features:
- Open Source
- Portable and PC/USB Tethered Modes
- Customizable Breathalyzer Audio Responses with user supplied MP3s
- Breathalyzer Tweets (PC Mode)
- Weather and Stock Performance Readouts (PC Mode)
- Photobooth Mode (PC Mode)
After receiving the Talking Breathalyzer, please download the software from http://talkingbreathalyzer.com/software.html
(there is no registration code required for the software) and follow the steps in the manual to install the software.
- The Talking Breathalyzer in Portable Mode (4:43 min)
- The Talking Breathalyzer in PC Mode (5:22 min)
- How to Swtich from Portable to PC Mode and Vice Versa (3:12 min)
- Arduino Code Walktrhough for Portable Mode Part 1 (14:00 min)
- Arduino Code Walkthrough for Portable Mode Part 2 (4:39 min)
- The Talking Breathalyzer What's Under the Hood (2:22 min)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.