Tamiya 71106 Mechanical Turtle - Four Leg Crawling Type
How it works
The Mechanical Turtle crawls forwards or backwards using its front leg plate. This plate is attached to the turtle body by a ball joint and serves as a fulcrum that is driven by a gearbox crank plate. The Mechanical Turtle’s body is made from transparent green ABS resin, which lets you see all of the internal components in action.
- Total length: 166 mm
- Total weight: 95 g (without batteries)
- Body material: ABS resin
- Gearbox, motor, and control switch are included.
- A screwdriver for the assembly is provided.
- Requires one AAA (a.k.a. R03 or UM4) battery (sold separately).
- Continuous running time with Alkaline battery: 1 hrs.
Note: This is a kit. Assembly requires using a screwdriver and snapping parts together. No soldering is required. Run on flat, smooth surfaces; avoid running over slopes, on bumpy roads, or on thick carpet.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.