Tamiya 71105 Mechanical Giraffe - Four Leg Walking Type
How it works
Motor rotation is transferred to the legs via crank plates and linkage rods, causing the Mechanical Giraffe to walk. The body is made from a transparent yellow ABS resin that allows you to see all of the motors, gears, cranks, and linkage rods in action.
- Total length: 190 mm
- Total weight: 110 g (without batteries)
- Body material: ABS resin
- Gearbox, motor, and control switch are included.
- A screwdriver for the assembly is provided.
- Requires one AA (a.k.a. R6 or UM3) battery (not included).
- Continuous running time with Alkaline battery: 1.5 hrs.
Note: This is a kit. Assembly requires using a screwdriver and snapping parts together. No soldering is required. Run on flat, smooth surfaces; avoid running over slopes, on bumpy roads, or on thick carpet.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.