Instructions for Tamiya 70172 Universal Plate L (210×160 mm) page 1.
The Tamiya 70172 Universal Plate L (210 x 160 mm) is a customizable chassis designed to be compatible with multiple Tamiya products.
This set includes a plastic plate with an 41 x 31 grid of 3 mm holes spaced 5 mm apart, which provides space for many mechanical connections. The four included eleven-hole angle brackets can connect additional Universal Plates or can serve as a mounting point for an axle. The plate set also includes four shaft mounts (the triangular brackets in the above picture) for supporting axles at one of three heights from the plate. The kit provides eighteen screws and eighteen nuts for connecting the angle brackets and shaft mounts to the plate.
- 41 x 31 grid of 3 mm holes spaced 5 mm apart (210 x 160 mm, 8.27" x 6.3")
- Four eleven-hole angle brackets
- Four shaft mounts
- 18 screws and 18 nuts
Tamiya Universal Plates
- Universal Plate Set 70098
- Universal Plate Set (2pcs.) 70157
- Universal Plate Set L (210 x 160 mm) 70172 (this product)
Compatible Gearbox Kits
- Tamyia 70168 Double Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 89918 Double Gearbox Kit – Clear
- Tamiya 70167 Single Gearbox (4-Speed) Kit
- Tamiya 89917 Single Gearbox Kit – Clear
- Tamiya 70097 Twin-Motor Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 89915 Twin-Motor Gearbox Kit – Clear
- Tamiya 70093 3-Speed Crank-Axle Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 89914 3-Speed Crank-Axel Gearbox Kit – Clear
- Tamiya 70110 4-Speed Crank-Axle Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 89916 4-Speed Crank-Axel Gearbox Kit – Clear
- Tamiya 72004 Worm Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 72005 6-Speed Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 70188 Mini Motor 4-Speed Low-Speed Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 70188 Mini Motor 8-Speed Gearbox Kit
- Tamiya 70188 Mini Motor 12-Speed Multi-Ratio Gearbox Kit
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.