Instructions for Tamiya 70141 Pulley (L) Set page 2.
The Tamiya 70141 Pulley (L) Set contains parts compatible with other Tamiya products. The included pulleys can be mounted directly to parts such as the Tamiya 70098 Universal Plate Set, or they can be mounted using shafts such as those included in the Tamiya 70105 3mm Diameter Shaft Set.
The set includes six pulleys of various sizes along with an assortment of single and double bushings that make the pulleys compatible with round and hexagonal shafts of both 3 mm and 2 mm diameters. Depending on the bushing, the pulleys can either idle on a shaft or rotate with it. The double bushings allow for pulleys to be connected and sit next to each other on the same shaft. Other parts in the set include a belt guide for use with a motor shaft, belts, and a screw and nut set.
- Two 50 mm-diameter pulleys
- Two 25 mm-diameter pulleys
- Two 11 mm-diameter pulleys
- Two single and two double 2 mm hexagonal bushings
- Two single and two double 3 mm hexagonal bushings
- Two single and two double 3.1 mm round bushings (allow pulleys to idle on 3 mm hexagonal and round shafts)
- Two single and two double 2.9 mm round bushings (allow pulleys to rotate with 3 mm round shafts)
- Two single and four double 2.1 mm round bushings (allow pulleys to idle on 2 mm round shafts)
- Four single and two double 1.9 mm round bushings (allow pulleys to rotate with 2 mm round shafts)
- One belt guide
- Six 3 x 18 mm screws
- Six 3 x 18 mm tapping screws
- Six 2 x 18 mm screws
- Ten 3 mm nuts
- Ten 2 mm nuts
- Four 3 mm plastic nuts
Tamiya Pulley Sets
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.