Solder:Time Desk Clock
Make a sleek full featured, conversation starting desk clock. The Solder:Time™ Desk Clock is the latest addition to the Solder:Time kit family. The Solder Time Desk Clock (STDC) is a DIY soldering kit. You only need to provide some basic electronics tools; Solder iron, solder, screwdriver, some fine grit sandpaper and wire snips. We've pre-programmed the chip, so it's ready to roll once assembled.
Itching to hack in some custom code or hardware? Bring it on! Designed with hack-a-bility in mind, the STDC is based on the same ATMega microprocessor used in the Arduino products. There are extra digital and analog pins broken-out, an open serial port as well as I2C all easily accessible within the case, as well as an integrated prototyping area on-board. Download the sketch from our web page, modify it, add extra hardware if that's your thing, and WOW your friends (or the Internet) with your amazing add-ons.
- Easy through hole soldering kit
- Comes pre-programed
- Back-up battery for Clock
- Time, Month, Day and Date
- Alarm with buzzer
- No special adhesives required
- This kit is so substantial that it only comes in a box
- Re-program with the Arduino IDE
- Free Digital I/O Pins 4 (of which 2 are used for Serial)
- Free Analog Input Pins 2
- I2C Port
- All pins broken in a convenient header
- Built in proto-area
- Two Sets of PCB mounting holes
- Optional "break-off" mounting holes
Tools & Supplies required:
- Soldering Iron
- Flush Cutters
- Fine sand paper
- Dimensions 7 x 3 1/8 x 1 9/16" (178 x 8 x 39 mm)
- Built weight 12.9oz (367g)
- Input Voltage 9 to 12V
- Current 25 ma
- Instructions Page
- Interface Menu Map
- Solder : Time Desk Clock Arduino Sketch v1.0
- Solder : Time Desk Clock Schematic
- Required for reprogramming: Timer1 Arduino Library
For product support for all Spikenzie products, click here!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.