SC-300 Snap Circuits 300-in-1.
Winner of the Dr. Toy 100 Best Children’s Products award, the Snap Circuits educational kits by Elenco are a great way to learn about electronic circuits. Each Snap Circuits kit comes with full-color manuals and color-coded, snap-together parts that make circuit building easy. The manuals have many circuit projects that all feature a color diagram of the circuit, an educational objective, step-by-step assembly instructions, and a description of what the assembled circuit should do. No tools are required for circuit assembly.The snap-on 2-AA battery holders power the circuits; AA batteries are required but not included. The product box suggests that Snap Circuits are appropriate for people ages 8 – 108.
Here are just a few of the projects in the Snap Circuits manuals:
- Two-Speed Fan
- Sound Activated Switch
- Musical Doorbell
- Water Alarm
- Motor-Controlled Sounds
- Playback & Record (Snap Circuits Pro 500-in-1 only)
- AM and FM radios (Snap Circuits Pro 500-in-1 only)
Of course, you are not just limited to the projects in the manuals; the Snap Circuits’ flexible design leaves room for you to build your own circuits and experiments. You can even draw up your own circuits using the Snap Circuits design file (599k doc) and try submitting it to Elenco’s web site with user-submitted circuits.
We carry the following Snap Circuits:
- Snap Circuits Jr. 100-in-1 — has over 30 plastic parts and a printed manual with 102 sample projects (4MB pdf).
- Snap Circuits 300-in-1 — includes everything you get with the Snap Circuits Jr, and over 25 additional parts and a printed manual with 204 more projects (11MB pdf).
- Snap Circuits Pro 500-in-1 — includes everything you get with the 300-in-1, and twelve additional parts and a printed manual with 206 additional projects (8MB pdf).
- Snap Circuits Projects 1-101 (4MB pdf)
- This manual includes 102 different projects that teach the fundamental principles of electric circuits.
- Snap Circuits Projects 102-305 (11MB pdf)
- This manual includes 204 different projects that teach the fundamental principles of electric circuits.
- Snap Circuit Projects 306-511 (8MB pdf)
- This manual includes 206 different projects that teach the fundamental principles of electric circuits.
- Snap Circuits Designer (599k doc)
- This Word document lets you drag and drop Snap Circuits parts to illustrate your own circuits.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.