Smart Grayscale Sensor
SAVE $0.57 (5%)
We have 2088 available at DFRobot Australia which can be dispatched in 2 to 5 days.
This time we reinvented the line-tracking sensor. Beyond recognizing two specific colors or output through digital or analog only, the Smart Gray Sensor has integrated both digital and analog output features.
In digital mode, user can have two color data recorded through simple button operation, to achieve two-color detections with high and low outputs, and requires no more configuration after being set. In analog mode, the output value reacts precisely to the color grayscale detected.
Apart from being a stable and adaptative sensor in various environments, the Smart Grayscale Sensor also demonstrates a great potential in low-cost projects of color, grayscale and adjacence lights.
- Supply voltage: 5v
- Interface Mode: Digital / Analog
- analog mode :0-5v output
- digital mode: TTL level output (0v or 5v) according to application needs
- Digital switching signal feedback and dual analog gradation feedback
- You can set the digital mode supports color detection
- Dimensions: 37x10x15mm (1.46x0.39x0.59")
- Smart Grayscale Sensor v1.0 x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.