Shield Matrix 8 x 32 is a stackable shield for Arduino, which allows you to learn programming using the simplest sensors on board. So you can easily connect other Shield for Arduino, expanding the capabilities of your DIY projects.
- Arduino Mega compatible
- Support for Arduino Shield
- Support for wireless devices based on the nRF24L01, xBee
- IR control- RGB LED ( to indicate a variety of parameters)
- Clock button ( on / off various parameters)
- The buzzer ( alarm or pressing the remote control buttons )
- Light sensor (automatic illumination matrices )
- Support Matrix LED 8X8 (Bi-Color)
- RTC ( real time clock )- Grove I2C- interface (optional I / O)
- Power to the 9-24 or from the USB controller (recommended 12V 2A)
- Dimensions 272.5 x 67.6 mm
- Shield MaTrix - 1 pcs.
- Matrix 8x8 superbright - 4 pcs.
- Acrylic surface for Matrix - 2 pcs.
- Screws M3 - 4 pcs.
Please visit the wiki page for more information about this product. We will be very grateful to you for helping us improve our documentation. Add more description or demo code. For technical support, please publish your question on our blog.
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact [email protected].
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.