Serial TFT LCD - 3.2" with Touchscreen (uLCD-32PTU-GFX)
The µLCD-32PTU is a compact Intelligent Display Module from 4D Systems packed with plenty of features, ready to become the GUI for your project, and capable of being an interface controller for a number of applications.
At the heart of the design is the PICASO processor, which is driven by a highly optimised virtual core engine called EVE (Extensible Virtual Engine). A whole bunch of hardware and software peripherals have been integrated into the design, to give you the freedom to adapt the module to suit almost any application.
The µLCD-32PTU is a combination of a 3.2” (240x320) LCD Screen, audio amplifier and speaker, micro-SD card connector, Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery support, along with a group of general purpose input/output pins (GPIO’s), including I2C and serial COMMS.
Note: The module can be switched to a “SGC” by changing the firmware. It’s been brought to our attention that trying to program the 4D screens using an FTDI breakout can damage the driver. Check the Recommended Items section below for 4D Systems' µUSB-PA5.
Dimensions: 56.32 x 92.19 x 15.9mm (including corner plates)
- Low-cost 3.2" LCD-TFT display graphics user interface solution
- 240 x 320 VGA resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT screen with Integrated 4-Wire Resistive Touch Panel
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device:
- VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET
- Powered by the 4D-Labs PICASO processor
- 14KB of flash memory for user code storage and 14KB of SRAM for user variables, or 14KB shared user code and program variables
- 2 x Asynchronous hardware serial ports (COM0, COM1), TTL interface, with 300 to 600K baud
- 1 x I2C interface (Master)
- 8 x 16 bit timers with 1 millisecond resolution
- 13 x General Purpose I/O pins. Supports fast 8-bit parallel data transfer through Upper 8 bits
- On-board micro-SD memory card adapter for multimedia storage and data logging purposes. HC memory card support is also available for cards larger than 4GB
- DOS compatible file access (FAT16 format) as well as low level access to card memory
- Lithium Polymer battery support, with built in battery charger and automatic change-over
- Dedicated PWM Audio pin driven by WAV files from micro-SD card
- On-board audio amplifier with a tiny 8Ω speaker for sound generation and WAV file playback
- Built in extensive 4DGL graphics and system library functions
- Display full color images, animations, icons and video clips
- Supports all available Windows fonts
- A 30 pin header for I/O expansion and future plug-in daughter boards
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply)
- Display Viewing Area: 48.60 x 64.80mm
- 4 x corner plates with 2.7mm holes for mechanical mounting.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.