Serial port bluetooth, Drop-in replacement for wired serial connections, transparent usage. You can use it simply for a serial port replacement to establish connection between MCU and GPS, PC to your embedded project and etc.
- Bluetooth protocal: Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Emission power: ≤4dBm, Class 2
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Speed: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps, Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Profiles: Bluetooth serial port
- Power supply: +3.3VDC 50mA
- Working temperature: -20°C ~ +75°C
- Dimension: 26.9mm x 13mm x 2.2 mm
- Easy adaption on Seeeduino UartSB v2.1
- Computer and peripheral devices
- GPS receiver
- Industrial control
- MCU projects
Please visit Seeed Studio's wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, and more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your question to our forum.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.