Screw Terminal Block: 2-Pin, 3.5 mm Pitch, Side Entry (4-Pack)
These terminal blocks have terminals that hold and release wires through the simple adjustment of a screw, allowing you to easily make temporary connections to a PCB. The 2-pin and 3-pin units each feature a ridge on one side and a slot on the other, which lets them slide and lock together to form arbitrarily long strips with a pitch of 3.5 mm or 5 mm. Each terminal block is available in two orientations: side-entry and top-entry.
Details for item #2444
This product is a four-pack of 3.5mm-pitch, two-pin, side-entry terminal blocks. The more general dimension diagram for an XX-pin version of this screw terminal block is shown below.
Screw terminal block: 3.5 mm pitch, side entry.
- Voltage rating (UL/IEC): 125/130 V
- Current rating (UL/IEC): 10/10 A
- Contact resistance: 20 mΩ
- Wire gauge: 24-18 AWG
- Wire strip length: 5 mm
Other terminal block options
We carry several different sizes and styles of terminal blocks in addition to these stackable screw terminal blocks; the picture below shows a side-by-side comparison:
Side-by-side comparison of our different terminal blocks with a 0.1″ male header strip for size reference. From left to right: 0.1″ screwless, 0.1″ screw, 3.5 mm screw, and 5 mm screw.
- Screwless (spring) terminal, available in side- and top-entry orientations with pitches of 0.1″ and 0.2″:
- 0.1″ screw terminal, which can be used in place of standard 0.1″male and female headers on many PCBs; the only available orientation is side-entry:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.