Romeo - The First Arduino Robot Control Board
Romeo family is an All-in-One Robot control board especially designed for robotics applications from DFRobot. It benefits from the Arduino open source platform, it is supported by thousands of open source codes, and can easily be expanded with your Arduino shields. The integrated 2 way DC motor driver and wireless socket allows you to start your own robot project immediately without the need for an additional motor driver. Not just has the motor driver, Romeo is also designed to have extra power for servos which need more current.
Romeo is also featured with DFRobot's standard 3 Pin-out designed and compatible with Gravity series sensors and actuators. Hundreds of sensors are now plug-play with Romeo.
- DC Supply:USB Powered or External 7V~12V DC
- DC Output:5V /3.3V DC and External Power Output
- Microcontroller: Atmega328
- Bootloader: Arduino Uno
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno pin mapping
- 8 Channels 10-bit Analog I/O
- USB interface
- 5 key inputs
- Auto sensing/switching power input
- ICSP header for direct program download
- Serial Interface TTL Level
- Support Male and Female Pin Header
- Integrated sockets for APC220 RF Module and DF-Bluetooth Module
- Three I2C Interface Pin Sets(two 90°pin headers)
- Two way Motor Driver with 2A maximum current
- Gold plating pcb board
- Weight:60 gram
- WIKI (DFRduino Romeo-All in one Controller)
- Romeo schematic (Compatible with both v1.1 and v1.2)
- Romeo Layout
- Romeo pinout Diagram
- Romeo Tutorial French Version
- Getting Started with DFRduino Romeo (German Language)
- Arduino RC Hack based on Romeo
- Hongkong biped robot using Romeo
- Schematic (V1)
- Romeo-All in one Controller x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.