RoMeo is an All-in-One microcontroller especially designed for robotics application. Benefit from Arduino open source platform, it is supported by thousands of open source codes, and can be easily expanded with most Arduino Shields. The integrated 2 way DC motor driver and wireless socket gives a much easier way to start your robotic project.
The most important about this board is that it is Arduino compatible which means you can use Romeo as a standard Arduino Nano board.
- Atmega 328
- 14 Channels digital I/O
- 6 PWM Channels (Pin11,Pin10,Pin9,Pin6,Pin5,Pin3)
- 8 Channels 10-bit analog I/O
- USB interface
- Auto sensing/switching power input
- ICSP header for direct program download
- Serial interface TTL level
- Support AREF
- Support male and female pin header
- Integrated sockets for APC220 RF Module and DF-Bluetooth Module
- Five I2C interface pin sets
- Two way Motor Drive with 2A maximum current
- 7 key inputs
- DC Supply：USB powered or external 7V~12V DC
- DC Output：5V /3.3V DC and external power output
- Weight:60 gram
- Arduino Prototyping Shield
- Arduino Ethernet Shield
- Arduino Input Shield
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.