Robotics Shield Kit for Arduino - Parallax
Make your Arduino the onboard brain of a mobile robot and learn robotics, electronics, and programming with this versatile kit and its accompanying step-by-step lessons. The Board of Education Shield plugs into your own Arduino (not included) and mounts on the popular Boe-Bot robot chassis. This kit includes everything you need (except for an Arduino) to get started learning about robotics!
With this kit and your own Arduino module, you can follow the Robotics with the Board of Education Shield for Arduino lessons with over 40 hands-on activities, such as:
- Learning to program your robot’s Arduino Brain
- Calibrating the robot’s continuous rotation servo motors
- Using lights and speakers for status indicators
- Assembling the robot
- Preprogrammed navigation
- Using touch-switches to navigate by contact with objects
- Using phototransistors to navigate by light
- Using non-contact infrared sensors to measure distance and avoid or follow objects
- Board of Education Shield
- Aluminum Chassis
- 2x Servos
- 2x Wheels
- Hardware Kit
- Electronic Components
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.