RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, aimed to provide a very affordable tool for work in all ISM popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low-cost.
It has been designed to be used equally well outdoor and indoor, and can be connected to a Windows PC using standard mini-USB for additional features and higher display resolution.
We also prepared a nice EVA case for RF Explorer, check it out here
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- Integrated RF Signal Generator
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Windows PC client Open Source
- Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
- Frequency band:430-440 MHz
- Frequency span: 112 KHz-10 MHz(enhanced to 30 MHz if an Expansion Module is connected)
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector, a matching antenna is included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -115dBm to 0dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +5dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -110dBm
- RF Generator amplitude: 0dBm to 20dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 80Khz
- Weight: 185g
- Size: 113x70x25 mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.