The Renbotics Servo Shield Rev 2 is an Arduino-compatible shield that uses only two pins to drive 16 servos per shield. The Renbotics Servo Shield Rev 2 uses a PCA9685 over I2C to provide 16 free-running servo outputs. The address of the board is selectable via a DIP switch making it easy to stack up to 62 shields to control up to 992 servos. Two jumpers make it easy to select the Arduino host model used.
- 16 Servo Channels
- Convenient screw terminal for servo power supply
- 196 Point breadboard style prototyping area
- Compatible with Arduino Duemilanove, UNO, Leonardo and Arduino Mega 2560
- Dip switch to easily set and/or change address
- 50Hz or 60Hz mode
- Easy to use API
- Mechatronic Art
- Renbotics Servo Shield Rev 2 PCB with all surface mount components x 1
- 10 pin Female Stacking Header x 1
- 8 pin Female Stacking Headers x 2
- 6 pin Female Stacking Headers x 2
- 2 pin Screw Terminal x 1
- 8 pin Male Breakaway Headers x 6
- 3 pint Male Breakaway Headers x 2
- Jumpers x 2
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.