Remote Wireless Keyfob 315MHz (Metal)
SAVE $0.41 (5%)
We have 426 available at DFRobot Australia which can be dispatched in 2 to 5 days.
This is a nice metal 315MHz remote wireless keyfob with high electromagnetic conversion, strong emission power and low power consumption. It use SAW as frequency stabilizer and has a 6.5G UHF triode. The tiny and luxurious metal body will make you even cooler.
315M wireless modules are widely used in areas like vehicle monitoring, remote control, home security system, wireless meter reading, guard monitor system, industrial data acquisition system, wireless tag, identification, non-contact RF card, small wireless data terminals, fire safety systems, wireless remote control system, biological signal acquisition, hydrological/meteorological monitoring, robot control and so on.
This remote wireless keyfob can be immediately paired with the RF Shield 315MHz (TEL0075-315Mhz RF Shield For Arduino) and start your project.
- Car, motorcycle anti-theft devices
- Family anti-theft alarms
- Remote control: electric curtain,rolling door,car parks, etc
- Working voltage: 12V(27A battery)
- Working current: ≤10mA
- Oscillation mode: SAW resonance
- Working frequency: 315MHz
- Modulation mode: ASK
- Frequency error: ±3kHz(max)
- Emission power: 10mW
- Code chip: SC2260-R4
- Address codes: floating
- Matching resistor: 12M
- Transmission distance: <40 meters(open space)
- Operating temperature: 0~+70 °C
- Metal Remote Wireless Keyfob 315MHz x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.