The RTC module is specifically designed for Raspberry Pi. It communicated with Raspberry Pi through I2C bus. There is a Maxim DS1307 and CR1220 button cell on the board to keep the real time for a long time after the Raspberry Pi has its power down. Set a serial port, TTL convenient way online debugging.
- Use Maxim DS1307 chip
- Extends CR1220 button cell backup
- Can be operated by a shell
- Set a serial port connector
- Programmable square-wave output signal
- Consumes Less than 500nA in Battery-Backup Mode
- Automatic Power-Fail Detect and Switch Circuitry
- Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal
- Raspberry Pi B module 2X13 connection port
- Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2 module 2X13 connection port
- 2*5pin 2.54mm connector
- Accuracy ±2ppm from 0°C to +40°C
- Work voltage 5V
- Battery Backup Input for Continuous Time keeping
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes,Hours, Day, Date, Month, and Year with Leap Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- Work temperature 0°C to +70°C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.