Raspberry Pi Module B+ 512MB RAM
This product has been retired from our catalog and is no longer for sale. This page is made available for those looking for datasheets and the simply curious.
This Raspberry Pi is Discontinued Now, We recommend lattpanda boards (a small computer board for win 10) as a suitable replacement.
The Model B+ is the higher-spec variant of the Raspberry Pi. It was released to replace the original Model B in mid 2014. Comparing with Model B it has below features:
- More GPIO: The GPIO header has expanded to 40 pins, while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model B.
- More USB: It now have 4 USB 2.0 ports, compared to 2 on the Model B, and better hotplug and overcurrent behaviour.
- Improved Micro SD: The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
- Lower Power Consumption: By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we've reduced power consumption by between 0.5W and 1W.
- Better Audio: The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply.
- Neater Form Factor: We've aligned the USB connectors with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes.
- Broadcom BCM2835 SoC
- 700 MHz ARM1176JZF-S core CPU
- Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 x USB2.0 Ports
- Video Out via full size HDMI, 3.5mm A/V Jack or Raw LCD (DSI) interface
- Audio Out via 3.5mm A/V Jack or Audio over HDMI
- Audio In via CAMERA interface
- Storage: micro SD slot
- 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45)
- Low-Level Peripherals:
- 40 x GPIO
- I2C bus
- SPI bus with two chip selects
- Power Requirements: 600mA up to 1.8A@5V via MicroUSB or GPIO Header
- Size: 87 x 58.5 x 19mm
- Supports Debian GNU/Linux, Fedora, Arch Linux, RISC OS and More!
- Raspberry Pi Module B 512MB RAM x1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.