Raspberry Pi 0.96” OLED Display Module
We have 3 in local stock (which can today) and a further 0 available at Raspberry Pi Australia (which can be dispatched in 2 to 5 days).
Raspberry Pi 0.96’ OLED display module is made by 128x64 yellow and blue OLED pixels , diagonal is only 0.96 inch . The controller is SSD1306, communicates via 4-wire SPI, the display have its own backlight, no backlight LED is required ,This reduces the power required to run the OLED and is why the display has such high contrast , extremely wide viewing angle and extremely operating temperature
- Ultra low power supply
- Maximum current 100uA
- Keep up current 12.25uA
- Hardware keep up display
- 3.3V work voltage ,([MIN 1.6V] ,[MAX:3.6V])
- Internal DC/DC voltage converter
- SPI driver support , AT 64MHz[TYP] 125MHZ[OB]
- FP frequency: 64fps[TYP] 368fps[OB]
- Outline Drawing: 370x300(mm)
- Number of pixels: 128x64
- Panel size:26.70x19.26x1.45(mm)
- Active area: 21.74x10.864(mm)
- Pixel pitch 0.17x0.17(mm)
- Pixel size: 0.154x0.154(mm)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.