A multi-purpose surface mount protoboard from Dangerous Prototypes. Great for getting started with a new microcontroller. It has footprints for:
- 32-80pin xQFP packages (TQFP, VQFP, LQFP, etc)
- SOIC(W) chips from .150″ to .3″ (max 32 pins)
- xSSOP chips (max 32 pins)
- Button with pull-up resistor input area (2x)
- LED with resistor output area (8x)
- SMD or through hole crystal with capacitors
- SOT-23-3/5/6 (6x)
- 0805 R and C (8x, plus extras near IC footprints)
- DO-323 (8x)
- 24×10 pin through-hole prototype area
- Power bus routed near all components
- Silk labels on top and bottom
- Open source (CC-BY-SA)
Don't know your size? See choosing a prototype board.
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the forum from which you can get the technical support.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Little Bird Company Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.