The XBee-PRO 900 RF module is ideally suited for low-latency point-to-multipoint networking applications. Capable of point-to-point, peer-to-peer and point-to-multipoint networking, the XBee-900 is ideal for solutions where RF penetration and absolute transmission distance are paramount to the application.
As a member of the XBee family of RF products, the module is easy-to-use, shares a common footprint, and leverages Digi’s Drop-in Networking solutions including gateways and adapters. No configuration is necessary for out-of-the-box RF communications. The module’s default configuration supports a wide range of data system applications. Advanced configurations can be implemented using simple serial AT commands.
XBee-PRO modules operate within the ISM 900 MHz frequency band. The modules are optimized for use in US and Canada.
Not sure which XBee module or accessory is right for you? Check out our XBee Buying Guide!
Digi Part #: XBP09-DPUIT-156
- 3.3V @ 210mA
- Fast 156 Kbps RF data rate
- 50 mW (+17 dBm) power output
- Up to 6 miles (10 km) RF LOS with high gain antennas
- Point-to-multipoint networking ideal for low-latency applications
- Support for large, dense networks
- 128-bit AES encryption
- ISM 900 MHz operating frequency
- U.FL connector
- Industrial temperature rating (-40° C to +85° C)
- Advanced mesh networking and low-power modes supported
- Approved for use in the United States and Canada
- External Antenna Required