- Main MCU: Freescale MK24FN1M0VDC12, Kinetis-K 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M4 core with DSP instructions
- - Clock Speed: 120MHz
- - Flash: 1024 KB
- - SRAM: 250 KB
- - Gainspan GS1500M WiFi module: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, WPA/WPA2, full TCP/IP stack including SSL/TLS
- - Nordic nRF51822 BLE (ARM® Cortex™-M0, Bluetooth 4.0 stack)
- - IO: 12 exposed GPIO pads, including 4 ADC, SPI, I2C and SDIO
- - 3.3V regulator including Li-Ion/Li-Po charger
- - Full-speed USB w/OTG controller
- - 32 kHz Xtal oscillator for RTC
- · - SoC: Nordic nRF51822 BLE (ARM® Cortex™-M0, Bluetooth 4.0 stack)
- - Clock Speed: 16MHz
- - RAM: 16 KB
- - Flash: 256 KB
- - IO: 8 exposed GPIO pads, including SPI, I2C, TWI, UART, ADC
- - 32 kHz Xtal oscillator
- - One of the following sensors:
- Included Sensors
- Temp / Humidity – Features HTU21D, a low power digital sensor of relative humidity and temperature.
- Accel & Gyro - Features MPU-6500 six-axis (gyro + accelerometer) MEMS MotionTracking device.
- Light / Proximity - Features TCS37717 high sensitivity RGB color sensing and proximity detector.
- IR Transmitter - Features SFH4441 high power infrared emitter, 950 nm, special package, half angle ±17 °.
- Microphone / Noise Sensor - Features SPQ0410HR5H-B, a miniature, high-performance, low power silicon microphone.
- Accessory Adapter / Bridge - Features 4-pin connector compatible for Grove add-on boards and sensors.
Dimensions: 18.6 x 29 x 6.8 mm
1 bar of chocolate casing + 1 circuit board + 5 cell batteries + 1 lithium battery + 1 USB cable + tacky tape
Getting Started with Wunder Bar
Install the relayr Manager App on your smartphone:
Download the SDK for your platform
If you have any questions, please visit relayr forum.