WizFi Shield utilizes fully certified WizFi210 wifi module to provide your Arduino with wireless capability. SPI interface is used to allow for faster transmission speed and to free up the Arduino's UART. All the software and hardware materials are freely available and open source.
- Ultra Low Power (34μA at the Standby mode)
- Operates with standard 802.11b/g/n access point at speed up to11Mbps (802.11b)
- Security Protocol: WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, Enterprise, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP
- Radio Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n Compatible
- Supported Data Rates: 11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps (IEEE 802.11b)
- Modulation: DSSS and CCK
- RF Operating Frequency: 2.4 - 2.497 GHz
- Antenna Options: Chip antenna and U.FL connector for external antenna
- Networking Protocols: UDP, TCP/IP (IPv4), DHCP, ARP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS Client and Server(**)
- Power Consumption(Typical): Standby = 34.0 μA, Receive = 125.0 mA, Transmit = 135.0 mA
- RF Output Power (Typical): 8dBm ± 1dBm
- I/O Interface: UART, SPI, I2C WAKE, ALARM, GPIOs
- Power Source: 5V
- Dimensions: 68 x 66 x 19 mm
More informations, including schematic, layout, example code, documents, please refer to WizFi Shield webpage.