Wireless Programming Module for Arduino
Getting tired of pluging and unpluging the USB cable when you debugging the Arduino project? This wireless programming module is designed for wireless upload skectch/codes to Arduino. With up-to 5 meters range, you can bring your laptop and do a wireless programming for your already deployed Arduino based devices which is hard to open. Cut the wire, and try this superb communication module. This module can also be used as a standard bidirectional wireless communication module with up to 20 meters range and 115200 bps speed(line in sight). When uses as communication modules, it exchanges data as a transparent serial port. Only Tx/Rx will be required to do the transmission.
- Suitable for outdoor Arduino based devices.
- Suitable for Arduino based robots.
- Suitable for thoese devices which are hard to reach.
- Xbee Adatper V2
- DFRduino IO Expansion Shield V5
- DFRduino Mega IO Expansion Shield V1.2
- Mega IO Expansion Shield V2.1
- DFRduino Xbee Shield
1. You will need a pair of this module to perform wireless programming.
2. It's not compatible with Arduino Leonardo series processor.
It is compatible with:
- DFRduino Duemilanove
- DFRduino Mega(1280)
- Romeo v1.1
- Arduino Uno
- Arduino Duemilanove or Nano w/ ATmeg328
- Arduino Diecimila,Duemilanove,or Nano w/ ATmega168
- Arduino Mega (ATmega1280)
- Arduino Mini
- Arduino BT w/ ATmega328/168
- LilyPad Arduino w/ ATmega328/168
- Arduino Pro or Pro Mini (5V,16MHz) w/ ATmega328/168
- Arduino Pro or Pro Mini (3.3V,8MHz) w/ ATmega328/168
- Arduino NG or older w/ ATmega168/ATmega 8
Now, we've cloned this wireless programming feature on our new bluetooth 4.0 technology. Please check Bluno product line and BLE based products. All these products, which integrated with bluetooth 4.0 technology, directly support wireless programming features.
- Supply Voltage:3.3V
- Working current: 10mA
- Working Temperature: 0 - 70 C
- Interface: UART (TTL)
- Support Baud Rate:1200/2400/4800/9600/14400/19200/28800/38400/57600/115200
- Communication Range: 20 Meters (line in sight)
- Frequency Band:2.4Ghz
- Wireless Programming Module for Arduino x1