Watchdog Timer Module for Microcontrollers for Arduino
This handy module connects to your Arduino or other microcontroller project and makes sure it’s still running by watching for a “heartbeat” signal. If the signal stops, the watchdog uses the microcontroller reset line to kick it back into life. Ideal for projects that are mounted in hard-to-reach places and need to keep running with long term reliability. Selectable 5 minute or 1 minute timeout interval.
• Watches for microcontroller activity
• Resets your project if it dies
• 5 minute or 1 minute timeout interval
• Status LEDs on input and output for visual feedback
• Dimensions: 22(W) x 15(H) x 4(D)mm