Connects to your Arduino or other microcontroller project and makes sure it keeps running by watching for a “heartbeat” signal. If the signal stops, the watchdog uses the microcontroller reset line to kick it back into life. Ideal for projects that are mounted in hard-to-reach places and need to keep running with long term reliability. Selectable 5 minute or 1 minute timeout interval.
- Watches for microcontroller activity
- Resets your project if it locks up or stops responding
- 5 minute (default) or 1 minute timeout interval
- Green LED to show heartbeat activity
- Red LED to show watchdog timeout
- Dimensions 22mm x 15mm x 4mm