USB-RLY16L(16 Low Power 8 channel relay outputs at 16A)
A low power version of the USB-RLY16 module, the USB-RLY16L is powered solely from the USB bus and provides eight volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 16Amp each. The relays are SPCO (Single Pole Change Over) types and provide position 0, position 1 and common pins (latching relays and have no "normally open" or "normally closed" contacts) on the screw terminals labeled as 0, C and 1 accordingly. The relays will also retain their state in the absence of power.
The USB-RLY16L provides a red LED mounted immediately next to each relay to indicate whether it is in a position 1 state (LED on) or position 0 state (LED off).
- Operating temperature: -40C to +70C
- Contact arrangement: 1A, 1B, 1C
- Contacr resistance: 50 mOhms (at 1A 24VDC)
- Max. switching voltage: 277VAC
- Max. switching current: 16A
- Max. switching power: 5000VA
- USB-RLY16L x1