Assembled USB infrared remote control receiver/transmitter v2 designed by DangerousPrototypes.com. Use a remote control with your computer, view infrared signals on a logic analyzer, capture and replay remote control buttons, and play TV POWER codes.
- NEW: 100mA constant current IR transmitter with improved range
- NEW: Infrared frequency measurement
- NEW: Pin breakout area
- Infrared remote control decoder (RC5)
- Infrared signal logic analyzer
- Capture and replay infrared signals
- USB connection, USB bootloader for easy updates
- Supported in WinLIRC
- Open source (CC-BY-SA)
The internal self-test is performed on each IR Toy before it ships.
This open source hardware and software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the forum from which you can get the technical support.