The Triggertrap Shield for Arduino is a great DIY project for beginners and experienced electronistas alike. The shield comes unassembled, but we have in-depth desctiptions and step-by-step guides to help you along. The Triggertrap Shield for Arduino is compatible with hundreds of different SLR camera models from lots of different camera manufacturers.
Please note that we don't have the capacity to help people with individual assembly problems with the Triggertrap Shield; It's not hard to build one, but if you order one, it's useful if you have enough electronics skills to troubleshoot any troubles you run into. Nonetheless, if you do run into issues, try our community help pages; it might be that your question has been asked (and answered!) before, or that someone knows the answer.
- Unassembled Arduino shield
- Includes sound, light, and laser sensors built-in
- Use the Auxiliary port to add your own sensors
- Completely open source, add your own features!
- Camera connection cables and ATMega328 Arduino sold separately.
There’s loads more information on the How to Assemble your Triggertrap Shield for Arduino page.
For more information, please visit here.