TinyTiM is an 8x8 (64 nos) array of smart RGB pixels that can be controlled from a single microcontroller pin!
- Super bright 24-bit individually addressable RGB color (not multiplexed)
- Use any microcontroller to program (AlaMode, Arduino) or drive from USB from any computer with AllPixel (http://maniacallabs.com/allpixel/)
- Expandable -- make larger arrays by stacking multiple boards horizontally or vertically or even a 3D cube!
- Control each board with 1 microcontroller pin (series mode, 64 RGB LEDs) OR
- Control each board with 8 microcontroller pins (1 byte, Parallel mode, 8 rows of 8 RGB LEDs each)
- Expand this configuration for larger matrices. A series matrix will still be controlled with 1 control signal, and a parallel matrix by 8 signals.
- Very low profile - lets you make a thin matrix
- Compatible with Neo Pixel Library
- Drive up to 25 boards with 5V 400W power supply
- 0.6” [15.24 mm] LED spacing - horizontal / vertical
- Input voltage : 3V3 - 5V0
- Max current 1.3 Amperes / board (measured at 100% duty cycle on R, G, and B at 5V)
- RGB WS2812B smart pixel LEDs
- Large format displays
- Mood lighting
- Holiday lighting
- Super bright full color word clock
1 TinyTiM LED board
It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo or tutorials. For technical support and suggestions, please post your questions to our forum.