The Maker's Notebook
The best notebook on earth, The Maker's Notebook. From the creators of Make Magazine comes the Maker's Notebook. Put your own ideas, diagrams, calculations & notes down in these 150 pages of engineering graph paper. We've also included 20 bonus pages of reference material, from useful stuff like electronics symbols, resistor codes, theyights and measures, basic conversions and more, to really useful stuff like the amount of caffeine in different caffeinated beverages and how to say "Hello, World!" in various computer languages. The covers of this hardcover book are printed in cyan "Maker" blue with a white grid debossed front and back. Grab one today!
- Notebook are 1/8" engineering graph paper.
- Pages are numbered.
- Every page has a blank heading to list project name, date, sign or note, and a place to link project/related pages ("From Page___, to Page___).
- There's also a two-page ruled Table of Contents.
- Featuring a pocket in the back, with 2 sheets of stickers.
- Dimensions: 6 1/4" x 9 1/4" x 1/2"
Adafruit looked around at all the Notebook options from blank moleskins to cheap knock-offs to creating Adafruit's own, none of them are close to The Maker's Notebook. Give this as a gift and get one for yourself.