This is SSR Single-phase Solid State Relay. It can be driven by Arduino directly without any expanding circuit because of its built-in opto-couple. The plastic protective cover makes it a safer relay module.
SSR solid state relay uses inflaming retarding engineering plastic shell, epoxy resin encapsulation and screw terminal connection. This series solid state relay has high structural strength, impact resistance and strong resistance to vibratility. The low input drive current makes it convenient to connect with computer terminal and various digital programmable interface circuit.
It is widely used in automation control field such as petrochemical equipment, food machinery, packaging machinery, textile machinery, CNC machine, plastic machinery, fitness equipment, recreational facilities, especially suitable for severe environments like corrosion, moisture, dust prevention, explosive requirements and frequent switch occasions. SSR series solid state relay are update replacement products of a.c. contactor.
- Reliable SMT technology
- High ultra insulation resistance over 50MΩ/500V DC
- High dielectric over 2.5KV
- Low enable current less than 7.5mA/12V DC, compatible with CMOS IC or TTL
- Low EMI/EFI & surge by zero cross trigger method
- High surge current over 410A/one cycle (60Hz)
- High surge voltage duration by snubber circuit
- Control Mode:DC-AC
- Load Voltage: 24-380VAC
- Control Voltage: 3-32VDC
- Control Current: DC3-25mA
- Working voltage: 250V
- On voltage: ≤1V
- One-off Time: ≤10ms
- Off leakage Current: ≤2mA
- Installation Method: Bolt Fixed
- Working Indication: LED