This is a large sized RGB LED Matrix with a backpack that has been designed to take SPI serial input and display any graphics you pass it. All the refreshing and communication control is taken care of by the backpack. It’s even reprogrammable! 7 software selectable colors are available!
Unit comes with a Red/Green/Blue LED Matrix assembled with a RGB Matrix Backpack Controller.
Check out the LED Coffee Table tutorial!
- Eagle Files
- Matrix Backpack Controller Datasheet
- RGB Serial Matrix Firmware
- Sample Interface Code
- Sample Arduino Sketch
- Triple Color LED Matrix Datasheet
- Example Software for older RGB Serial Matrix
- Wiring Example
- Example deployment by Nokinomo
- Example Project by Mr. Nick Hall
- Ladies and Mens Room Mixup by Vanessa Carpenter
- Ethernet LED Matrix tutorial by Owen Osborn
- 2.38x2.38" square
- Max width of backpack including connector pins - 1.1"