Totally snap-on for ease of construction. Features 80 projects which demonstrate various theories of electronics. A great educational tool for primary age school students that will stimulate their neural pathways as they read and construct an array of devices that use circuits, switches, electric motors, LEDs and more. Some of the projects include magnets or switch controlled electric fans, switch controlled LEDs, swiching multi-directional electric motor, sound effect machine that will output machine gun fire, police car siren and much more.
• Learn whilst building over 80 electronic experiments
• No tools or soldering required
• Components simply snap together
• Includes full colour instruction manual
• Requires 2 x AA batteries
• Suitable for ages 6+
• Package dimensions: 265(L) x 205(W) x 35(D)mm