Connect this to that without soldering using these handy mini alligator clip test leads. 15" cables with alligator clip on each end, color coded. You get 12 pieces in 6 colors. Strong and grippy, these always come in handy! Adafruit often use these in conjunction with a multimeter so they don't have to hold the probes in place.
Compared to Adafruit's Large alligator clip set, these clips are smaller and 'pointier'
- 12 piece set, color coded vinyl covered alligator clips.
- Contains two of each: Black, red, white, green, blue, and yellow.
- Heavy 22AWG copper wire
- 1 1/4" alligator clips at both ends
- Meditation Trainer
- Circuit Playground & Bluetooth Low Energy
- Circuit Playground Lesson #0
- Introducing Circuit Playground
- Adafruit Wearables Studio Tour
- Wearables Repair Kit
- Capacitive Touch Drum Machine
- Metal Inlay Capacitive Touch Buttons
- Steampunk Cameo Necklace with OLED Display
- Laugh Track Jacket
- Serial Debugging with GEMMA
- FLORA Sensors
- FLORA and GEMMA ICSP
- Flora+NeoPixel LED Skateboard Upgrade
- 3D Printed Wireless MIDI Controller Guitar
- Introducing Gemma
- Firewalker LED Sneakers
- LED Origami
- Flora TSL2561 Lux Sensor
- Capacitive Touch with Conductive Fabric & Flora
- Flora GPS Jacket
- Conductive Thread
- Flora Wearable GPS
- Sewable NeoPixels