Compared with the previous version, The Shield Bot V1.1 can use the usb port of PC to charge battery. And the charging efficiency is greatly improved after we optimize the circuit. And you can use the Arduino/Seeeduino Vin pin to fast charge.
Note: Compatible Arduino Board not included, try the Seeeduino.
Charge mode and charge efficiency as the following table:
|Mode||Charge Current(A)||the input power(W)||Charge power(W)||Charge Efficiency(%)||Charge time(h)|
- Easy to start - The Shieldbot is plug and play and can be running out of the box in minutes
- Expandable for imagination - solderless grove expansion ports enable easy attachment of more sensors and actuators, and shield headers allow the use of additional Arduino shields
- Open source - Its designed to be hacked, adapted and transformed into whatever you want it to be!
- Arduino Based - the Shieldbot is an Arduino shield, so the extensive Arduino community and shield ecosystem can be used for endless expansion!
- Charging efficiency - Can quickly fully charged, And has a high efficienty.
- 5x IR reflectance sensors for line and edge following
- 900 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Two durable 160:1 micro metal gearmotors
- 6x Grove expansion ports
- Stackable shield headers
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to Seeed Studio'sforum.