Seeeduino FILM is an Arduino compatible development platform for space-sensitive projects. It's flexible, super slim, with built-in Li-Po charger, suitable to build wearable applications. FILM and other extension FRAMEs could be simply connected via the 20p universal bus like a chain, native 2.54mm pitch pins also enables quick prototyping.
- Arduino compatible
- Ultra small/slim form factor
- Transform by cutting and chaining
- Full functional Atmega168
- 0.1 pitch pad breakout
- 20pin daisy-chain flex bus
- UartSB programming compatible
- Built-in charger circuit
- Reinforced to increase endurance
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.