Seeeduino Cloud is a microcontroller board based on Dragino WiFi IoT module HE and ATmega32u4. HE is a high performance, low cost 150M, 2.4G WiFi module which means “core” in Chinese and with an Open Source OpenWrt system inside. Seeeduino Cloud is also an Arduino compatible board, 100% compatible to grove, shield and IDEs(>=1.5.3). Except for the normal interface of Arduino, Seeeduino Cloud has built-in Ethernet and WiFi support, a USB-A port which makes it very suitable for those prototype design that need network connection and mass storage. It is also a good idea to make Seeeduino Cloud to be an IoT gateway.
- Compatible with Arduino Yun
- Based on Dragino WiFi IoT module HE
- Open Source OpenWrt system inside
- Support 2.4Ghz WiFi, 802.11 b/g/n
- Support Ethernet
- Support USB 2.0
- Size: 75.10mm x 53.39mm x 11.50mm / 2.95" x 2.10 x 0.45"
- Working temperature: -20~60°C
- Surface colors: Red
Schematic pdf/jpg: http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/File:Seeeduino_Cloud_PDF.pdf