The Raspberry Pi Relay Shield has four high quality relays and provides "Normally Open" and "Normall Closed" interfaces that control the laod of high current circuits.
This Raspberry Pi Relay Shield is a nice solution for controlling devices that wouldn't normally be able to be controlled by the Raspberry Pi's IIC bus. The GPIO header compatible form factor makes connecting the shield to your Pi easy!
The Relay Shield has four LED inidcators that show the state of each relay.
- Raspberry Pi compatible
- Interface: IIC, Three hardware SW1 (1, 2, 3) select the fixed I2C-bus address
- Relay screw terminals
- Standardized shield shape and design
- LED working status indicators for each relay
- COM, NO (Normally Open), and NC (Normally Closed) relay pins for each relay
- High quality relays
- Working status indicators for each relay
- Power supply: 4.75 to 5.5V
- Max Switching Voltage: 30VDC/250VAC (only qualified electricians should switch mains voltages, use a Wemo if you're not).
- Max Switching Current: 15A
- Frequency: 1Hz (how quickly the Relay Shield can switch)
- Dimensions: 91.20mm X 56.15mm X 32mm
- For further documentation please visit Seeed Studio's Wiki