The Raspberry Pi Motor Driver Board v1.0 is based on the Freescale MC33932 dual H-Bridge Power IC, which lets you control inductive loads with currents of up to 5.0A peak per single bridge.
The driver board lets you independently control the speed and direction of two DC motors.
The board's DC/DC converter allows for a wide range of input voltages of 6V to 28V, and can provide 5V (at 1000mA) to the Raspberry Pi itself. This means you only need one power supply to drive the motors, motor driver board and Raspberry Pi.
- Operating Voltage: 6V ~ 28V
- DC/DC output: 5V 1000mA @ "5V" pin
- Output Current(For Each Channel ): 2A (continuous operation) / 5A(peak)
- Output Duty Range: 0%~100%
- Output short-circuit protection (short to VPWR or GND)
- Over-current limiting (regulation) via internal constant-off-time PWM
- Temperature dependant current limit threshold reduction
- Raspberry compatible
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, Raspberry Pi A+ and Raspberry Pi Zero.
- Compatible with other boards via jumpers
- Power interface: Barrel Jack connector
- Dimensions: 91.2mm x 56.15mm
- Operating Voltage: 6V - 28V
- For futher documentation please view the Seeed Studio Wiki