A multi-purpose surface mount protoboard from Dangerous Prototypes. Great for getting started with a new microcontroller. It has footprints for:
- 32-80pin xQFP packages (TQFP, VQFP, LQFP, etc)
- SOIC(W) chips from .150″ to .3″ (max 32 pins)
- xSSOP chips (max 32 pins)
- Button with pull-up resistor input area (2x)
- LED with resistor output area (8x)
- SMD or through hole crystal with capacitors
- SOT-23-3/5/6 (6x)
- 0805 R and C (8x, plus extras near IC footprints)
- DO-323 (8x)
- 24×10 pin through-hole prototype area
- Power bus routed near all components
- Silk labels on top and bottom
- Open source (CC-BY-SA)
Don't know your size? See choosing a prototype board.
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the forum from which you can get the technical support.