How often have you been caught without the right cables? You can salvage an old ugly one from somewhere, or make a last minute part order that delays your project. Never again! The Premium Make Your Own Cable Kit from Dangerous Prototypes contains enough connectors to make an (almost) lifetime supply of cables for standard 0.1" (2.54mm) headers.
Choose the connector, or combination of connectors, that best fit your project. Slide the pre-crimped rainbow ribbon cable into the connector until you hear a snap. Now you're ready to go!
2.54 mm (0.1") Crimp Housings:
- 1, 2, 3 Pin x50 pieces each
- 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 Pin x25 pieces each
- 12, 16, 20 Pin x10 pieces each
- 100 mm x2 with crimps
- 200 mm x2 with crimps
- 300 mm x2 with crimps
- 40 Wire, 28 gauge
- 10 Colors (brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, grey, white, black)
2.54 mm (0.1") Headers:
- 36 Pin regular x 5 pieces
- 36 Pin long x5 pieces (great for Arduino!)
Bonus 1:1 Connector Wires
- 40 Pin rainbow ribbon cable with MALE:MALE ends (180 mm)
- 40 Pin rainbow ribbon cable with FEMALE:FEMALE ends (180 mm)
- 40 Pin rainbow ribbon cable with FEMALE:MALE ends (180 mm)
- A practical tray to organize the parts on a shelf
- 50 mm binder ring if you prefer to hang the parts bundle on a wall
What is OOMP?
Premium Cable Kit is part of the Open Organization Method for Parts. A project to help your workshop have the right parts available, right now. What to know more? See our expanding universe at http://oom.lt/OOMP