Precision Gearmotor - 75 RPM (6-12V)
These precision gearmotors are incredibly tough and feature full metal gears to help you drive wheels, gears, or almost anything else that needs to turn. They have a gear ratio of 60:1 and operate up to 12 volts and deliver a stall torque of 166.6 oz-in. and a max speed of 75 RPM. Each precision gearmotor sports a 6mm diameter D-shaft that protrudes from them.
- Voltage: 6 - 12 Volts
- Gear Ratio: 60:1
- Stall Torque: 166.6 oz-in. (@ 12V)
- Speed: 75 RPM (@ 12V)
- No Load Current: 120 mA (@ 12V)
- Stall Current: 1A (@ 12V)
- Insulation Resistance: 20 MOhm
- Dielectric Strength: 250VDC
- High Torque Construction
- DC Reversible
- Shaft Size: 6mm Diameter x 0.715” Length
- Weight: 8.05 oz.