DAGU Playful Puppy Quadruped Robot kit consists of an ATmege8, 10 servo driver, IR compound eye and etc. This small quadruped robot is easy to assemble with no soldering required and can be programmed using the Arduino IDE and a USB cable.
The robot detects and tracks movement of nearby objects using a simple infrared compound eye. This sensor measured the reflected light from its infrared LEDs using 4 pairs of photo transistors. As sunlight is a strong source of infrared light this sensor will not work outdoors.
- Arduino compatible robot controller with USB interface.
- Laser cut, transparent acrylic base plate.
- 10x 9g miniature servos.
- 1x pan tilt assembly with magnetic servo clutches.
- No soldering required.
- Weight：250g（not include Li-Poly）
- Working Voltage：7.4V
- Working current：0.5~1.5A
- Suggest that the power supply：7.4V 2300 20C Li-Poly
- 1 x Base plate
- 10 x 9g geared motor
- 4 x Round servo horn
- 4 x Servo horn-2
- 2 x 9g servo clutchplate
- 1 x Clutch-drop shape
- 8 x Leg segment
- 16 x 5x3mm magnet
- 4 x EVA feet
- 1 x Servo mounting bracket
- 1 x Pan-tilt bracket-1
- 1 x Pan-tilt bracket-2
- 4 x M2.6*12 self-tapping screw with flange
- 16 x M2.2*8 self-tapping Screw
- 6 x M2*5 self-tapping screw with flange
- 16 x M2*6 self-tapping screw with flange
- 12 x M2*6 self-tapping screw
- 4 x M2*8 self-tapping screw with flange
- 2 x M2.3*12 self-tapping screw
- 2 x M2.6*8 self-tapping screw
- 10 x M3*6 screw
- 2 x M3*8 screw
- 10 x M3 nut
- 1 x M3 Nyloc nut
- 5 x Washer
- 4 x L9 brass spacer
- 4 x L30 brass spacer
- 1 x Velcro adhesive strips male
- 1 x Velcro adhesive strips female
- 1 x L15 spacer
- 4 x Glassine washer
- 1 x IR compound eye
- 1 x Mini Driver board
- 1 x Battery holder
- 1 x Clutch-elliptical shape
- 1 x 7 core rainbow cable
- 1 x Spiral wrap tail
- Puppy Instruction manual (This is a big document, don't open it in your web brower, please download directly.)