This PIC programmer, from Cana Kit, is a professional, compact USB PIC Programmer offering a 20-pin ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) socket for easy PIC programming. The PIC Programmer is 100% compatible with Microchip’s MPLAB IDE, and the PICkit 2 interface, and can program all popular PIC 5V microcontrollers including the PIC16F84A, PIC16F628, PIC18F458 and PIC16F877.
This PIC Programmer uses a USB port for power and connection to the computer, as opposed to the traditional serial port, eliminating the need for a separate power supply. The PIC Programmer offers In-circuit programming through a standard 6-pin ICSP connector as well as a built-in 20-pin ZIF socket for easy programming of any PIC of up to 20-pins right on the programmer. Higher pin count PICs can also be programmed, but through the ICSP connection header.
Standalone windows programming software, fully supported by Microchip, is available for download. The firmware of the USB PIC Programmer is also fully updatable as new devices are released and updates to the firmware can be easily downloaded via Microchip’s official website.
Find a list of supported PICs here.
- USB Connection (cable NOT Included)
- Does not require a power supply
- 100% compatible with Microchip’s MPLAB IDE
- Standalone Windows Programming Software available for download.
- 20-pin ZIF socket for easy programming and removal
- Supports a wide range of PIC Microcontrollers from 8-Pin to 20-Pin
- ICSP connector for programming of any PIC (8-pin to 40-pin)