Mixtile LOFT-Q is an open-source mini single board computer based on Allwinner A31 chip. It can easy connect via Ethernet, WiFi and ZigBee.
Featuring outstanding video processing capacity, LOFT-Q runs smoothly under the 1080p resolution. By supporting 4K2K video decoding and Blu-ray playing，it can serve as a digital high definition player.
LOFT-Q also has spare 2.5-inch SATA III hard disk interface and Gigabit Ethernet port, and can function as low-power small NAS. When plugged to PC through Micro-USB 3.0, without connecting to external power source, it can be used as an external hard disk as well.
Running on open-source U-Boot, Linux Kernel and configured 180-PIN expansion interface, it has huge potential in expansibility, which is able to satisfy users’ popular demand on expansion. With imaginations, LOFT-Q can be used as a small but powerful computer.
- Low-power quad-core processor
- Open-source BSP, U-Boot and Linux Kernel
- Available 180-PIN expansion connector
- Onboard 2.5-inch SATA III connector
- Gigabit ethernet port, 802.11 a/g/n wireless module
- HDMI supports 1080p@60Hz
- Support 4KX2K video decoding
- Blu-ray playback (All winner non-open-source driver needed)
- Onboard eMMC
- Motion detecting (onboard acceleration sensor)
- Allwinner A31 ARM Cortex™-A7 Quad-core processor
- Integrated PowerVR™ SGX544 MP2 GPU
- 2GB 64-bit DDR3
- 180-PIN expansion connectors, functional as I2C, SPI, LCD, MIPI DSI, RGB/LVDS, CSI, MIPI CSI, ADC, CTP, RTP, SPDIF-OUT, SPDIF-IN, GPIO
- HDMI 1.4
- SD Card slot
- On-board 8GB high speed eMMCver 4.51
- 2.5-inch SATA III connector
- UART debug connector
- JTAG connector
- Gigabit ethernet port (10/100/1000 Base-T)
- WiFi 802.11 a/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Micro-USB 3.0 device connector
- 4 USB2.0 host ports
- 1 headphone/TOSLINK composite jack
- 2 onboard MIC
- 48W power supply ability
- On-board ZigBee wireless communication module
Techonlogy support: pro(at)mixtile.com
Mixtile provides source code for LOFT-Q with github, please access for all the code you need and customize as your wish.
Mixtile provides documents for LOFT-Q board, including tutorial, quick-guide, datasheet, schematic, etc, more info please visit.